Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
In this Millennium Hope podcast episode, Derek Bylsma takes on mental health topics including:
- therapist shortage in our country
- instant access to bad news
- Roe v Wade conversation
- awareness around athlete mental health
Derek is joined by podcast host and the founder of KazSource, Eric Kasimov.
If you have any questions about any of the topics discussed in this episode, please click here to send us a message.
Thank you for listening to this episode: “Therapist Shortage, Instant Access to Bad News, and Athlete Mental Health”
Connect with us:
- Millennium Counseling Center: Website
- Derek Bylsma: LinkedIn
- Eric Kasimov: LinkedIn | Twitter | KazSource Website