This program, developed by Ann Foster and her team at Millennium, offers extensive support and wrap-around care for individuals during critical transitional times of their recovery including, but not limited to, the time between leaving inpatient care and transitioning into everyday life.
- Dedicated therapist responsible for the creation and management of a specialized program of wrap-around care tailored to the needs of the individual using Millennium’s proven methods in addiction treatment.
- Counseling sessions for the client and their core group of family and friends to establish roles within the client’s recovery support network.
- Daily individual counseling sessions.
- Inclusion in a recovery group that meets weekly.
- Accountability to a Millennium counselor seven days a week.
- Homework assignments and exercises to help client accept addiction as a deadly disease and keep recovery first.
- Counseling sessions to introduce how addiction has impacted everyone and the need for continued support for the whole family system.
- Continued momentum towards success in recovery.
- Expert counselors with years of experience treating addiction.
- Proven methods of developing personal support networks & new lifestyle routines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Chicago recovery community to best complement an individualized recovery plan.
Also ask about our 3A-Plus option which adds home visit coaching for relapse prevention and dual diagnosis clients.